Sign a Petition and Halt Playboy!
"The Playboy Club," described as a "provocative new series" about a "visionary who created an empire and an icon who changed American culture," glorifies the objectification of women and violates the spirit of FCC licensing laws according to several women's groups.
NBC is appearing to defy FCC laws, while contributing to sexualization/victimization of women, which results in trafficking, rape and prostitution.
HELP US HALT PLAYBOY AND STOP SEX TRAFFICKING ON AMERICAN TV!
Click here and easily sign this peition to halt Playboy, who is associated with the premature deaths of 50 playmates.
Porn Kills. Do something about.
Recent Stats About Porn.
- 69 porn stars, that we know of, died from AIDS, homicide, suicide, and drug related deaths as well as premature deaths.
- 66% of porn stars have Herpes, a non-curable disease.
- 2,396 cases of Chlamydia and 1,389 cases of Gonorrhea reporterd among porn performers since 2004.
- 70% of sexually transmitted infections in the porn industry occur in females according to County of Los Angleles Public Health.
- Unprotected sex in the porn industry is against the law. CAL/OSHA states condoms are already required by law for the porn industry.